The main advantages of Shopify Plus are that you can integrate other systems, such as a CRM, into your online store. It can also be used to offer different shipping options. This feature is particularly useful for B2B businesses, as they have to offer both retail and wholesale channels. Many large-scale companies use Shopify Plus to set up multiple storefronts to sell a variety of products. Depending on your needs, the additional features can be worth the money.
One of the best features of Shopify Plus is its wholesale capabilities. The wholesale channel is separate from the direct to customer sales. The products sold through the wholesale channel are displayed at exclusive discounts. The same product can be sold in wholesale form through the same brand. The brand can use percentage discounts and segment customers into smaller groups. The prices for the products are also set separately. This allows larger merchants to focus on other aspects of the business.
While Shopify Plus costs more than other subscription plans, it is worth every penny. For example, the advanced features offered by Shopify Plus will enable you to automate backend tasks, freeing up tons of time. Additionally, the premium version comes with support for integrating external apps such as Facebook and Google Analytics. As long as you have a dedicated team, you should have no problem growing your business. It’s also possible to add staff accounts and manage them easily. The best part is that you can even build your own private apps.
Another advantage of Shopify Plus is its low pricing. Although it will cost you more money, you’ll be able to get the same features from both the free and the premium versions. And if you have some coding knowledge, you can use the templates and customize them to meet your needs. However, it’s a good idea to pay the extra money to have a site custom made to your specifications. A more custom solution might cost more but it’s worth it for the ease of customization and speed of installation.
The platform’s flexibility allows you to scale your business. As a B2B business, it offers great scalability and supports high-volume traffic and transactions. Its advanced features are also customizable and allow you to set up multiple storefronts and regional sites. Hence, there are many advantages of Shopify Plus. If you are starting a new venture, you can use Shopify Plus to increase sales and profits.
Besides the unlimited staff accounts and customization options, Shopify Plus also offers an integrated Launch Engineer that will bring technical expertise to your project. For example, a Launch Engineer will work with you to optimize your store before it launches. While a Launch Engineer won’t be able to customize the entire code, you can still customize your checkout page and implement conversion optimization tweaks. In addition, the platform can solve unique technical concerns.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.