One of the advantages of Shopify Plus is the ability to sell in multiple currencies. Although Shopify Payments isn’t available in all countries, many international customers are happy to know that their purchases can be made in their native currency. The only drawback is that your storefront language will always be set to the default language of your chosen country. But you can change that at anytime. Another advantage is the ability to accept payments in a variety of languages.
In addition to increased payment methods, Shopify Plus gives you more flexibility when launching or enhancing your business. With this feature, you can add a third-party payment gateway, offer invitation-only product collections, and increase customer engagement. In addition, Shopify Plus offers an exclusive wholesale channel that lets you build your own distributor and dealer network. It also allows you to customize the checkout page and allow your customers to complete their purchases without ever leaving your site. This feature helps improve customer experience by giving them a personalized experience.
Shopify Plus offers unlimited staff accounts, which is essential for growing a business. However, the standard platform only offers one staff account, and it doesn’t allow for different staff roles. With Shopify Plus, you can have unlimited staff accounts. With unlimited staff accounts, you can also tinker around with your store easily. The admin has new permission settings and can use the Transporter tool to migrate products, customers, and orders from other platforms.
Additionally, Shopify Plus has a built-in payment gateway, making it easier to take payments. It also offers merchants the ability to use Apple Pay and Google Pay with no extra fees. Moreover, Shopify Plus is future-proof, so your business can keep up with the latest trends in payment. In addition to that, you can even take advantage of the Flow features. It will make your store more productive and effective.
With Shopify Plus, you can integrate more apps and APIs. These extensions help you manage your business in different countries. You can also use the software for international markets. The latter has more APIs and ERP features. With more app extensions, you can automate your product launching activities. You can also use it for online business transactions. Ultimately, Shopify Plus is the better option for your business. With more tools, it can be more profitable.
With Shopify Plus, you can automate more tasks. The platform has hundreds of integration partners, including ecommerce and online-commerce software developers. If you need a custom theme, Shopify Plus has a Script Editor that allows you to develop a unique design. The ability to automate certain processes is a big advantage, especially if you have several stores. There is also a higher chance of getting more traffic with Shopify.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.