Ecommerce Site Protection – How to Better Secure Your Ecommerce Site?
Ecommerce security is a must if you want to earn it in this lucrative business. Do you know that cyber Criminals particularly target eCommerce sites? eCommerce sites experienced 32.4% of successful cyber attacks in 2021 alone.
An ecommerce security system that offers authentication is vital for online transactions. Without the proper authentication feature, an unauthorized person can simply create a fake account and take advantage of your online transactions. An ecommerce security feature that offers non-repudiation is also important. eCommerce websites that do not allow credit card payment or ecommerce features such as check out, live chat and live customer assistance are less secure than those that do.
There is no such thing as a secured website. Your site can be hacked regardless of how much protection you put on it. One of the most common forms of online business breach is a breach of the database. When this happens, a person can easily access your personal and financial information. When you use ecommerce security features, make sure that you will have an option for the client to perform manual authentication.
Another ecommerce security measure is email protection. Most ecommerce sites store customer information in separate mailboxes. However, when these mailboxes are compromised, the contents can be accessed by anyone. To prevent unauthorized access to the contents of your email mailbox, set up a password system for online transactions. With the use of professional password reset software, you will be able to reset the password of your account anytime you want.
If you find it difficult to perform manual authentication for ecommerce transactions, you can ask your web host to perform this task for you. However, you need to purchase the software necessary to perform this task. The software will enable you to create logins for your ecommerce security measures. With the use of this software, you will be able to determine which messages have been viewed by anyone else and you can also check whether these have been sent by you or not.
Another ecommerce site safeguard is the implementation of firewalls. Most of the ecommerce hosting companies today offer security to their customers by installing firewalls. This will keep hackers at bay from accessing your personal information like your address, your credit card number, your account numbers and other pertinent information about your account. Hackers can use your personal information to open up new accounts in your name and drain your bank account. Therefore, you should make sure that you have a password that is difficult to hack.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.