How to Buy Books on Amazon
Amazon is a great place to start when you are looking to get started with your own online business. Amazon has been around for quite some time and they are one of the largest companies in the world. Amazon has a great selection of books, videos, music, DVD’s and all kinds of other things you can buy on Amazon. One way that Amazon make money online is through their membership program. Here is what you do to get started.
The first step you need to take to join Amazon is to visit their homepage. Once there you will be prompted to enter your payment information. If you want to purchase books from Amazon, you will need to enter your credit card number. Once you have entered your information in the checkout process will begin.
When it comes to buying books on Amazon you have many options. You can either choose to buy by the book or by the page. The price you pay for the book will be what you pay for regardless of which method you decide to use. If you want to buy one hundred pages then you would just type in “one hundred pages” into the Amazon search bar.
Once you have found the book you are interested in you will need to check out the cover. Amazon offers several different designs for their covers. The prices range from free to over two hundred dollars depending on what design you choose. There is also a free option available. To use this free option, you will just need to enter your email address.
Once you have decided on the cover design and you know the price of the book you want to buy you click on the “send it to Amazon”. You will be asked to enter your shipping information. Make sure that your address is correct and enclose a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) so that Amazon can return the book if it is damaged. If the book arrives damaged you will lose all of the money you paid for the book. Amazon will also ask you for your name, address, and a way to contact you in case anything happens to your book.
Once your book arrives at Amazon all you have to do is select it and add it to your Amazon account. The price of the book will appear on the left hand side of the screen next to the book title. You can then go to the “order now” button. This should only take a few seconds and the book will be added to your Amazon digital library.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.