Social media marketing, targeting the social network, is a diverse group of concepts that are utilized to describe various types of internet marketing strategies, all centered around social network services. Social media marketing can encompass a broad range of activities, from sharing videos and photos to forums and interactive games. It also includes a variety of different websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and a number of other prominent sites that allow users to connect through blogging and commenting.
The way Facebook Ads work is fairly straightforward. If you have a Facebook page, or an account with the website Facebook, you can place relevant text ads or images on your pages. When users “like” your page or post a status message about something you have posted on your page, this causes your ad to show up in their newsfeeds or in their feeds, wherever they have access to the web. Facebook ads are only shown to individuals who have indicated interest by following one of the links on your ad. However, if a user “likes” something you have posted on your page, he or she will likely share that information with friends. As a result, if you have an ad for a service that helps people with their finances or interests, you can target that audience using Facebook ads manager.
Facebook ads manager has a page called Interest Pages. This is where you choose categories that you would like to reach with your marketing messages. When users browse through the interests available, they can see ads for the type of business that you serve, as well as specific products that you sell. After clicking on one of the advertisements, a user is taken back to your Facebook page or the landing page of your website.
In addition to serving specific demographics, Facebook ads allow you to determine how users based across various networks. You can target users based on their age, gender, education level, and more. This allows you to create ads that target users at the highest level of organization to help improve brand awareness. You can also target geographic areas so that users in the area can be targeted.
The Facebook ads manager allows you to customize your ad text so that it is directly related to what the product or service is offering. For example, if you are selling shoes, you can choose how you want the ad text to read. If you sell children’s shoes, you can opt for the word “children” along with the style of shoes, color, and other factors. You can specify the width and height of the text as well as the position of the ad within the main article. The bottom line is that you can tailor the ad text to match your targeted customers so that they receive an advertisement that is relevant to what they are looking for.
Facebook ads allow you to determine how many times your ad will run, how it will be displayed, and what format you want it to look in. All of these options work best when you know specifically what your target audience is looking for. You can use interests to find specific demographics so that you can work best for your audience.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.