Shopify Pro Vs Shopify Lite
Shopify is an ecommerce solution developed by Digital Realty Group Limited. It is an open source web based software solution for ecommerce, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). It was launched in October 2021 and is operated by a team of experts from both the technical and business backgrounds. Since its launch, it has gained great popularity in the online market as it is easy to use, flexible, cost effective and provides a wide range of features to make the process of running an online store easy and fast.
Shopify has a wide range of products and services that includes fully integrated catalogs, product reviews, analytics software and various other solutions that can help your business to grow. Shopify includes a number of tools that help you manage your customer relationships and improve the efficiency of your operations. Shopify provides an online shopping cart with a fully featured design, built-in catalogs, and powerful shopping cart options to make your customers enjoy an unparalleled shopping experience.
You can easily set up an online store with the help of Shopify mobile apps that works just like a browser. The features include: upload pictures; add product descriptions; enter prices; and choose payment options. You can also add a Shopify lite theme or one of the hundreds of great Shopify themes available in the app.
If you want to take your online business to a new level, then it is time to upgrade to a Shopify pro shop. With the Shopify pro shop, you can take your store to the next level by adding sophisticated features that will increase sales, generate leads, and simplify your business processes. Shopify pro has a wide range of features including: advanced inventory control, SSL/TLS authentication, advanced order and discount management, customized subscription management, multi-pricing, and recurring billing, to name a few. Shopify pro offers the most advanced ecommerce platform available, making it easy for even the most inexperienced business owners to start making money on the web. Shopify pro is an affordable way to get started on the internet and become successful.
Using Shopify, you will have access to a wide range of services such as SEO, content management, customizing shopping carts, marketing tools, and more. But it is important to keep in mind that Shopify has some of the most comprehensive and user-friendly features available in the industry today. While there are pros and cons associated with every pro and con, it is important to look at the bigger picture when deciding on whether or not to start using Shopify.
There is a detailed shopify admin guide that will explain in detail all of the ins and outs of using the Shopify platform to run your online store. If you need more information, there are two options: you can either search for it using Google, or you can visit the official shopify website and request a printed copy. There you will find everything you need to know. There are even video tutorials available, that will walk you through every step. There is really no doubt that Shopify has made managing an online store very easy.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.