When you’re designing a website, one of the most important things you can focus on is speed. The slower your website is, the slower people are going to be able to get around it, which means you need to do whatever you can to improve page speed. According to Google, websites that take longer to load can cause up to 32% more bounces. Aim to make your pages load faster by using the Test My Site Tool.
This tool will allow you to see how much your site is affecting the speed of your site. By using Lighthouse, you can check your homepage, product page, and collection page performance. The mobile version of your site can also negatively affect the speed of your website. This is why you need to improve mobile speed and load time to avoid frustrating your customers. To get a good score, you need to make sure that you’re using as few resources as possible.
Secondly, you need to check for errors in your coding. Code errors can make your site slower. They prevent your site from loading elements quickly and can cause your page to take longer to load. You need to check your codes for errors, as these may have made the site slower than you’d like. By checking these mistakes, you’ll be able to optimize your store’s speed and make your customers happy. There are a few steps you can take to increase the speed of your website and get the best results.
Apps: If you’re using apps, disable or remove those that you don’t use or don’t need. While you should make allowances for features that are important for running an online store, you need to consider how they will affect your site’s speed. Besides removing unnecessary apps, you should also delete any code that is embedded in an app during installation. By removing these files, you won’t have to worry about running any code.
First, check your code. A slow website will not make users feel comfortable. A slow website will lead to lower sales and higher bounce rates. Try to optimize your code for speed. It will help your site load faster. Your store’s design and content should look appealing to your visitors. You should also be able to easily find these settings in the Settings section of your Shopify store. If the process takes more than a minute, your site is already optimized for speed.
Nextgen image optimization. Nextgen images are another major speed optimization. You can make your webp files smaller by removing duplicate code. This can also be done to your existing store. Changing templates is also a big deal when it comes to speed and loading times. You can easily swap your template and keep the same design and color scheme. If you want your page to load faster, you need to make sure your store has fewer images.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.