What SEO Means
What is SEO? Search Engine Optimization is the method of increasing the volume and quality of site traffic for a site or a webpage in the search engines. SEO targets free traffic and not paid traffic or direct traffic.
SEO requires a lot of time, patience, learning and practice. The basics of SEO are not difficult to learn if you follow some basic rules. The success of SEO depends on certain processes and it should be considered that before implementing any SEO strategy you have to make sure of its effectiveness and its suitability to your needs and objectives. You can optimize your site for popular searches using on-page SEO techniques, off-page SEO techniques and social SEO strategies. All these SEO strategies are part of SEO today.
Today, social networking plays a major role in internet marketing and SEO. Social SEO techniques make use of popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to promote your business. These websites play an important role in increasing your rankings and visibility in search engines for targeted keywords. The voice search concept is also adopted in social optimization, which helps websites to become part of people’s conversations and hear what they need.
SEO today has become more comprehensive and dynamic. Previously, SEO meant just building quality backlinks to improve rankings. Today, SEO incorporates ethical and quality content building techniques, which also help in increasing organic traffic. The voice search concept has now been integrated into organic SEO, which helps websites to become part of people’s conversations and hear what they want. There are two types of SEO, the on-page and the off-page SEO techniques, which play an important role in web presence optimization. Organic SEO is free of charge and is considered to be the most effective way of enhancing search engine rankings.
On-page SEO techniques include onsite SEO, which makes use of meta tags, keywords and title tags to improve search results rankings. This improves user experience and engagement. The other major on-page technique includes onsite optimization, which include building links, writing quality content, informative articles and using keyword research tools. Organic SEO improves search results rankings by increasing the number of inbound links. Content optimization refers to optimizing user experience and engagement. This involves creating high quality and engaging content, which provide useful information for users and encourage interaction.
In order to ensure a better user experience and engagement, you should make sure that your website looks good to the eye and easy to navigate. On the other hand, to ensure better SEO results, you should make sure your site runs on good search engine infrastructure. On the other hand, to get good organic results, make sure you have a good keyword research tool. Keyword research tool helps you know which keywords are popular and in demand. It also helps you analyze the competition and find out what their SEO strategy is.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.