E-Commerce Marketing has exploded over the past two years and with each passing day, more businesses are opting for e-commerce solutions to help increase their bottom lines. Unfortunately, many e-commerce solutions still fail to deliver the results that marketers desire. For this reason, discovered 13 effective e-commerce marketing tactics that any e-business can utilize to boost their conversions in the next year and beyond. In this article, you will learn how to:
* Develop a powerful opt in email marketing strategy. When online shopping became a fad, marketers discovered that building a massive list of email addresses that would act as their funnel was the key to earning profits from e-commerce marketing. An opt in email marketing strategy consists of preselling consumers a sales pitch while still providing them with an easy way to opt-in to your online store. Through this strategy, you are offering your consumers a way to stay connected to your business while receiving valuable information that they are interested in. The greater your email list, the easier it becomes to market your products or services and build customer loyalty.
* Maximize on Google AdWords. The introduction of Google AdWords to the world of online business advertising changed the landscape of e-commerce marketing forever. The concept of placing advertising spots on websites opened a completely new door of opportunity. The placement of ads on Google allowed advertisers to directly communicate with consumers and drive traffic to their websites. With Google AdWords, marketers were able to take advantage of social proof, brand affinity, and the ever-changing preferences of consumers to direct targeted ads to their specific markets.
* Utilize E-Commerce courses and trainings. E-Commerce courses and trainings have become highly efficient tools in modern e-commerce marketing. Taking full advantage of technology, online courses now include videos, audios, and articles that guide consumers through every step of the e-commerce process. Aside from making consumers aware of the necessary steps in starting up an online store, these online courses also provide further insight as to how digital products are priced and marketed.
* Create the funnel. E-Commerce sites require an extensive collection of information for consumers to be able to easily find the products they need. To achieve the ultimate efficiency in finding digital products, it is essential to create a well-defined funnel that leads consumers from product-finding screens to checkout processes. This process allows customers to easily identify with the various products available and makes finding the perfect product even easier. There are various online courses that offer detailed strategies on how to create the proper funnel for your online store.
* Effective display advertising. Effective display advertising is another vital component of e-commerce marketing. Effective display advertising involves creating effective advertisements that fully capture the attention of your prospective consumers. The use of animations, pop-ups, and graphics greatly increases the chances of viewers adhering to your advertisement. To create full-proof advertisements, it is best to use effective ppc services that help promote your digital products through the power of display advertising.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.