If you are looking for an easy-to-use eCommerce platform, Shopify is your best option. With an intuitive interface and minimal learning curve, this platform can help you start a business and sell products on the internet. Its powerful platform allows you to set up a store in no time and run campaigns quickly. You can even sell on social media, such as Facebook, and you can also create orders for your customers. You can even accept payments, track orders taken over the phone, and send invoices to your customers. Once the customer completes the payment process, the order is converted into an actual order.
Customer support is available around the clock, as is their help center. You can reach them via social media, email, and phone. However, you may need to wait a day or two for a response, depending on the size of your customer base. Another advantage of using Shopify is that there are no security protocols to worry about. You don’t need to worry about hacking or theft, as it is completely safe and secure. Customers don’t have to worry about technical security protocols because Shopify’s customer support team can take care of it for you.
Aside from that, the Shopify commerce platform can be customized to meet the needs of different businesses. For instance, you can add sections, a slider, and a slideshow. In addition, you can customize the design and text of your store using Shopify’s themes. You can even register a new domain name, if you want. The flexibility is yours! You can also create Facebook campaigns to drive traffic to your site.
You can also connect your Shopify store to social media. This will allow your customers to purchase without visiting your site. If you plan to use Shopify for marketing purposes, it is recommended that you download their free 14-day trial. During the trial period, you should try all aspects of the software, including marketing campaigns, storefront design, and applications. You may also want to test out advanced features, such as abandoned cart notifications and pop-up promotions.
The basic plan costs $9 per month. As your business grows, you will want to upgrade to a higher plan. Shopify offers a 14-day free trial, which unlocks all features of the paid version. You can even opt for the Lite plan for free. However, if you’re still not sure about Shopify’s features, you can always start using the free trial to see if it’s the best option for your business.
You can start an online store using Shopify if you’ve never built an online store before. It features a variety of themes, and you can customize them with your own logo and text. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require a lot of training. Shopify is an excellent solution for online businesses looking to expand. There are many other advantages to using Shopify and its free trial. If you’re ready to launch your own online store, you can download the free Shopify trial and get started selling online in no time.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.