Basics About SEO
If you are a new webmaster, then chances are that you have heard of SEO. SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. SEO refers to techniques used to improve the quality and volume of site visitors to a site or a particular web page in search engines like Google and Yahoo. SEO targets free traffic instead of paid or direct traffic. SEO uses various methods to help you get a good ranking on search engines like keyword analysis, link analysis, site analysis, coding and so forth.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a technique of optimizing your web pages and your website in such a way that it gets easily indexed by search engines. The more often your website is indexed, the more likely people will find it when they conduct a search. Some SEO companies provide SEO as a service, while others offer SEO as a result of promotion of their own products and services. SEO is a great way to increase traffic to your site because it provides targeted visitors to your site. This in turn generates more revenue for you.
Before SEO was introduced, people had to do all the optimization themselves before they could even be considered to have a presence on the Internet. Today, with the help of SEO, this is no longer necessary because SEO takes care of all the steps for you. SEO will also help you avoid any penalties for search engine manipulation and violations of terms of service given by search engines.
SEO can be performed in a number of ways but the most common is to submit your website to search engines. There are different kinds of SEO and they include directory submission, article submission, blog creation, press release submission, video creation, social bookmarking, content creation and so forth. SEO is the easiest way to generate traffic and increase sales. However, some SEO firms may charge you for this service. Before selecting a company, you should check whether they are offering a money back guarantee. This will ensure that if they do not provide you with the desired results, you can get your money back.
It is very important that SEO works well on your site. This can only be guaranteed if the SEO Company has good professionals. If possible, you should ask some of your friends for suggestions or references. They would be able to give you an idea about the SEO Company that you plan to hire.
The results from SEO depend on many factors such as the content on your website, the amount of traffic that goes into your site and the ranking of your website in search engines. SEO can open many opportunities for your business if it is done properly. However, it requires careful planning and attention to details from the beginning until your SEO plan works well.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.