E-Commerce Marketing encompasses the entire lifecycle of a business from the initial product or service introduction to successful end user acquisition. It is also known as Web marketing or online marketing. In this modern electronic age, people prefer to purchase products or services online rather than going to the physical store. In order to attract more online buyers, companies should be aware of the needs and expectations of the buying public. A proven method to do this is through effective content marketing, which involves crafting content that addresses the buyers’ needs and making it easy for them to find the product or service they are looking for.
Content marketers usually seek to provide useful information to readers. To create more profitable strategies for E-Commerce marketing, content marketers should also develop promotional tools such as email marketing campaigns, mobile marketing strategies, video promotion, press release, and pay per click (PPC) strategies. These tools will make it easier for marketers to reach their target audience and make the products or services available to more consumers. In addition, these tools can help them better analyze the audience’s preferences.
Email marketing strategies are one of the most popular strategies used by E-Commerce marketers to capture the attention of the target audience. Email marketing allows marketers to build a relationship with their target audience, which enables them to persuade them to purchase products. To use email marketing effectively, marketers should create effective subject lines, sending the message in multiple ways, and providing recipients with opportunities to opt-out if they do not wish to receive further messages.
Social Media is the latest buzzwords in E-Commerce marketing. Social media enables marketers to connect with their target audience on a personal level. It makes consumers feel that they have something in common with their fellow consumers. Some of the most popular social media include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, which are popular among teenagers and Generation Y.
A well-crafted e-commerce marketing campaign involves the creation of a website, online store, catalogs, and landing pages. Landing pages contain specific information about a product or service so that consumers can easily go through them and make a decision whether or not to buy it. Moreover, the online store is the place from where buyers come to search for products online.
Google AdWords is a way of using pay per click advertising for E-Commerce marketing campaigns. The best thing about Google AdWords is that you only need to enroll for an account, after which you can start creating ads. Google AdWords works by bidding on ads within search results. When a consumer searches for a word or phrase and you appear in the search, your ad will appear on the right side of the results page. If a consumer clicks on your ad, you will be charged a small fee by Google. However, the success of your ad campaign depends on how many consumers are going to click on your ads and consequently, the popularity of your site or web page.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.