How to Avail Ecommerce Security
Maintain ecommerce security by integrating ecommerce email templates which have various features such as access control, fraud protection and cookies. These features make it easy for authorized personnel to access restricted parts of a website while online. Authorized employees can enter restricted areas only after being provided with a username and password. The benefits of these templates include reducing the risk of computer virus penetration.
Cyber criminals have long been trying to steal information from ecommerce websites. They adopt various methods of attack. Some of them involve hacking the operating system and then replacing the operating system with a newer one. This makes it difficult to trace the hackers and their methods. To avoid malicious attacks on ecommerce websites, it is important to implement ecommerce email templates which have anti-spyware and fraud prevention features. It is also necessary to remove all harmful files and cookies from the website.
Most of the ecommerce business owners do not give importance to web security. This is because they think that they are dealing with only web design issues. In reality they are vulnerable to various types of hacking methods and this makes it very difficult to combat against the cyber criminals. The ecommerce sites usually contain a number of vital customer service features. Therefore these are the areas which hackers find easy to access and steal customer information.
The other major ecommerce security threat is the use of friendly fraud. This is a method where a hacker tricks the customers to enter their credit card numbers. However, the payment will be delivered to the hacker’s account and he can use it for any purpose. However there are various techniques used to perform friendly fraud and you should incorporate one or more of them in your ecommerce site.
The other most common ecommerce threats include hacking, phishing and malware. A typical hacker may hack your website using data or financial institution information. He may use it for any purpose, but most importantly he will use this information to open new accounts in your name. You can protect your ecommerce site from this kind of fraud by following certain security measures like password encryption and two-factor authentication. These are the two factors that make passwords secure and tough to crack.
You can also protect your ecommerce site by availing a hosted server or a cloud computing service. You can install software like Apache, phpBB and mod PHP that works as a secured gateway to protect your ecommerce application and your customers. With two-factor authentication process your customers’ credit card information would be protected while making online purchases. You can also follow ecommerce tips on the internet to learn more about protecting yourself from cyber criminals.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.