How to Increase Ecommerce Site Traffic With Shopify
What is ecommerce? Ecommerce is simply the act of selling or buying of goods over the Internet or via electronic transactions. It has become a very popular way for people to purchase goods online because they can have everything from their favorite foods, to books, and even clothing when they want it delivered to their door. With more people using the Internet daily, more people are turning to ecommerce businesses in order to purchase these goods.
Before you start operating an ecommerce business, you will need to create a target market. This target market should be composed of people who use the Internet every day to accomplish various tasks. Some examples of these people include frequent travelers, those with disabilities, senior citizens, those with low income, and more. When determining your target market, you will want to consider the activities that they do to make their living. You should also determine how you intend to differentiate your ecommerce business from that of your competitors.
The next step is to develop a solid business plan. Your business plan will serve as the road map for your company. Without a sound business plan, you may find yourself operating an ecommerce website that does not generate any profit. The first part of your business plan should be a mission statement. This will be the part that details what products or services you are offering as well as who your target audience is.
Once you have developed a mission statement for your ecommerce business, you will need to select a solid ecommerce platform. One of the most popular platforms available today is Shopify. This ecommerce platform allows you to easily create an ecommerce site without the need for coding or any programming skills. Instead, you only need to log into your account and complete a few quick steps, such as registering a domain name, choosing a product or service, and setting up an online shopping cart.
Another great way to increase your ecommerce website traffic is to incorporate ecommerce themes. Shopify offers hundreds of different ecommerce themes that can give your website a unique look and feel. These different shopify themes are highly professional and come in a variety of styles to best suit your company’s image.
Once you have all of your site components operational, it is time to turn to social media marketing. Social media allows you to reach potential customers through a variety of social channels. Some of the best options include Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. While these social media options offer a valuable opportunity to interact with current customers and prospects, they also provide you with a window into your company’s overall image and profile. If your ecommerce website is properly optimized, it will allow you to reach new customers and drive up sales.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.