Amazon is one of the biggest online book sellers in the world. The company was founded by two men: Jeff Sellers and John Warnes. They conceptualized an e-store that would sell books, not only text books but also movies, music videos, games, digital camera supplies, and practically anything a person can imagine. Today, when people think of Amazon, they are thinking of one of their many e-stores across the world.
As an e-store business, Amazon relies heavily on its resellers. Its business model allows for resellers to post items on Amazon’s website. These sellers market the items they have available and make money each time someone buys something using their Amazon affiliation link. Each item costs the company less than it would charge the individual seller and therefore becomes an investment for the company. Every time an order is placed with the Amazon affiliation link, the reseller earns an income.
The concept of an Amazon reseller came about because of the huge success of the company’s digital music downloads. It was necessary for these downloads to be available at a low cost to users, and that meant the cost of CDs and DVDs needed to come down. Amazon set about to help its resellers do just this, offering them a cut of each sale. Today, when someone wants to download an album, there is no need to worry about where to go or what to buy, as it can be easily downloaded from Amazon.
As Amazon has grown into a worldwide brand, so has the need for third-party companies who will sell products on their website. There are thousands of resellers already selling products on the site. Amazon itself does not sell products directly, but they do sell affiliate links for other companies.
By setting up their own affiliate program, Amazon has opened the door for other companies to sell their products on Amazon. For those who want to make money selling on Amazon, setting up an account is very easy. All that is required is a user name and an email address. Amazon will also provide all the tools you need to promote your account. They will show you how to place an order and how to handle customer complaints. It is very important to follow their instructions to get started.
Resellers have the option of selling either digital products or physical items. Digital products are those that can be downloaded instead of bought. Physical products are items that can be physically tried out before making a purchase. Although it is more difficult to make money through this method, some resellers have made a lot of money through this method.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.