New Year and New Shopify Store Feature
Shopify is an eCommerce superstore that was launched in 2021 by two young men, Ryan Deiss and Philippe Morin. The web-based ecommerce solution offers numerous benefits to merchants and consumers alike. One of the most popular features is its multi-store functionality, which allows a merchant to operate his or her stores in as many regions as possible. This is important, as the expansion of one’s business can easily take up a lot of time and resources.
Merchants can run their online store in a variety of ways. They can either use Shopify’s hosted software, or they can use their own applications. Although they share the same platform, their features and functions are quite different from each other. If you want to use shopify to sell your products online, you first have to acquire a domain name. You have to register this domain name with Shopify and pay an annual fee. You then use the URL specified on the domain name to direct your customers to your online shop.
If you already have an existing shop, you can just convert it into a shopify store. Just make sure that all the web pages are updated. Then log in to your Shopify control panel, create a new shopping cart and assign your online shop as your domain. Create your product images and choose a theme for your online shop.
With the help of Shopify themes, you can change the look of your website according to your preferences. There are thousands of available Shopify themes that you can use to customize your site. Some of the most popular themes are modern, contemporary, country, western, and traditional. There are also various color schemes to choose from, such as light, dark, and dull.
Another new feature added by Shopify is the capability to use third-party plugins. The plugins add additional functionality to your website. For example, if you use WordPress, you will find that there are also many plugins available that you can use to add new features such as polls, podcasting, and more. The Shopify team always keeps the latest plugins updated so that you can enjoy enhanced functionality on your shop.
There was a lot of negative feedback circulating about Shopify and their conversion rate. However, these issues have been addressed accordingly for the second year of Shopify. For instance, the most popular complaint was that customers were not able to complete transactions on the platform. However, the solution for this was the integration of merchant account processors, which allowed users to accept credit cards even when they are on the road. In addition, the Merchant Accounts plugin has also been improved to provide better security to your customers.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.