When you’re looking to launch your own ecommerce website, you should consider using Shopify Plus. This ecommerce platform comes with a monthly license fee of about $2,000 or about $24,000 yearly. There are also plans available with higher annual fees based on your usage and sales volume. If you’re selling more than $800k per month, for instance, you’ll be charged a higher price. Read on to learn more about Shopify Plus advantages.
First, Shopify Plus is scalable. This means it can handle unexpected spikes in traffic and customers. It’s also built to handle unforeseen events, like server failures or massive increases in traffic. In addition to being scalable, Shopify Plus comes with a host of benefits that make it a better choice for businesses that want to grow fast. While this platform doesn’t replace a dedicated server, it’s worth considering if you’re looking for more customization options.
Second, Shopify Plus has more scripts available. You’ll get access to beta scripts months before other stores do. You’ll also get more API calls. Plus managers can increase your standard API call rate. And last, but not least, your site will run faster and be more secure. This means no more downtime for your business. And since Shopify Plus is a worldwide platform, you don’t have to worry about scalability.
Shopify Plus offers an exclusive launchpad, a pre-planning tool that lets you run marketing campaigns on autopilot. It also allows you to track your results and compare strategies. This helps save time as you can set up campaigns in advance and then reuse them later. Moreover, you won’t have to repeat the same plan all the time. You can revisit strategies anytime later to see which ones work and which ones don’t.
When comparing Shopify Plus and Magento, you’ll notice that Shopify Plus is much easier to use. It comes with more essential services, such as web hosting and technical support, whereas Magento is restricted to the software only. Users must handle these extra services on their own. They’ll need to pay extra if they need help. So, if you’re considering upgrading your ecommerce website, Shopify Plus might be the way to go.
Shopify Plus is much cheaper than hiring a web developer and paying for hosting fees. Besides, it’s much cheaper than hiring a developer to create the site from scratch, and you won’t have to worry about the costs of servers, bandwidth, or a dedicated account manager. And unlike the latter, Shopify Plus fees will never increase, no matter what your business size. These features and more make Shopify Plus a great option for small businesses.
While Shopify is an excellent ecommerce platform, Shopify Plus is ideal for enterprise-level businesses that require a powerful platform. Compared to other ecommerce platforms, Shopify Plus comes with an array of advanced features that can increase your business revenue and break new markets. So, if you’re looking to launch a brand-new online store, you’ll want to consider Shopify Plus. You’ll be glad you did!
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.