One of the key advantages of Shopify Plus is its global platform, which takes care of all the important aspects of your website for you. You don’t need to worry about learning the ins and outs of different devices or programming. It also provides access to an expert team who can help you with your needs. There is also a chat option available, so you can ask your questions and receive answers from them in a timely manner.
Another advantage of Shopify Plus is its built-in payment gateway. You can accept credit cards and other forms of payment through your site. The built-in payment gateway is free of transaction fees and offers over seventy payment gateway options. This means you can accept payments from any country and at any time. And if you need to use a different payment gateway, you can use over seventy integration partners to add a custom feature to your site.
When it comes to customer support, Shopify Plus stands out among the competitors. You get a dedicated Launch Manager who will manage your account and help you get up and running. You can also expect to receive dedicated support from a dedicated Merchant Success Manager, who will be there to help you through the entire process. Although Shopify Plus has some disadvantages, it’s still a very good solution for many types of online stores. It’s not a perfect solution for every type of business, but it is a great option for businesses.
Another major advantage of Shopify Plus is its ability to allow unlimited staff accounts. You can assign different roles to your employees and keep track of their activities. In addition, the ability to have multiple users can save you a lot of time if you have a large team. In addition, a Shopify Plus administrator has the ability to create new admin accounts to accommodate different roles and access levels for staff. This means that you don’t have to hire a team to make changes on your site.
While Shopify is a good choice for smaller businesses, it is also a great choice for larger retailers. Its robust features make it a good choice for bigger agencies and merchants. There are no transaction fees with Shopify Plus. In addition, it allows you to have a dedicated account representative and a launch engineer. The latter benefits from a high level of customer support. The Launch Engineer will be there to assist you with any technical questions.
Shopify Plus allows you to sell across different marketplaces. You can also use Facebook Messenger and social media sites like Twitter. This way, customers won’t have to leave your platform to purchase. The service’s built-in messaging system sends reminders and updates to your mobile phone, which can lead to sales. It also offers a 14-day free trial period, which allows you to evaluate all the features of Shopify.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.