If you’ve ever wished to have more control over the entire process of running your online store, Shopify Plus can help you achieve that goal. This powerful e-commerce platform gives you more power over your staff and the way your customers experience your store. For instance, you can customize the checkout experience based on the shopping cart’s values or any other condition you want. Shopify Plus also offers exclusive apps that can help you manage your sales and inventory, automate your workflow, and safeguard the accuracy of your data. You can even offer shipping discounts for certain types of items.
For large-scale companies, Shopify Plus is worth the extra money. Its fulfillment network helps you manage large inventories and shipping with UPS, DHL, and USPS. This feature automates certain management tasks, such as inventory decisions, and allows you to add 3D product videos and artificial reality to your storefront. You can even automate your customer service. With Flow, you can manage every aspect of your online store, from customer service to marketing to inventory management.
Another feature that distinguishes Shopify Plus from its competitor is its dedicated launch manager. In addition to ensuring your site is fully integrated into the Shopify system, a dedicated launch manager will help you with the customization and migration of your website. Shopify doesn’t allow you to edit the checkout page, but Shopify Plus does. This feature allows you to change the checkout page as well as make changes to your products. You’ll also have a dedicated manager to assist you with any problems you have.
One additional feature that separates Shopify Plus from its competitors is the ability to clone multiple online stores. With the Shopify Plus software, you can create multiple versions of your online store, allowing you to expand your business internationally. One advantage of Shopify Plus over the standard plans is its unique feature called “Clone Store”. You can clone up to 10 different versions of your online store to sell to different countries.
As you can see, Shopify Plus is an excellent eCommerce solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Its robust API and built-in integrations with popular providers, along with an App Store ecosystem that is filled with well-vetted extensions. In addition to having a dedicated account manager, Shopify Plus also offers international deployment tools. If you don’t have a developer on staff, you can hire someone to work on your site.
As your team grows, you can easily manage your business with Shopify Plus. You can add unlimited staff members. Shopify Plus allows you to create unlimited staff accounts, and your store is fully customizable. Thanks to new permission settings and a robust Transporter tool, it’s easier than ever to tinker with your store. And you can easily migrate customer, order, and product records. Whether you’re an experienced e-commerce veteran or just a novice, there’s something for you in Shopify Plus to help you grow your business.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.