Shopify Review – Can You Sell on Shopify?
Shopify Inc. is a Canadian multi-national e-Commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the generic name of its proprietary web-based e-Commerce platform for online retail stores and point-of-sale units. The Company was started in 2021 by Mr. Paul Davis, with the mission to build a better eCommerce platform. With the help of his team, the company has achieved great success in web-based retail solutions. In the past twelve years, it has grown rapidly by investing in the latest tools and technologies.
Today, you can start an online store using the Shopify application platform and get all the advantages that this web-based solution offers. Not only does it let you add beautiful templates, but it gives you the opportunity to use many advanced features like inventory management, design tools and shopping cart software. You can use it for managing your products, collections, and orders. It allows you to connect your online store with a variety of online services, including Google checkout, PayPal payment gateways, and many others.
If you want to know more about how to grow your shopify store, then read this article. It will give you some ideas of what are possible with this amazing eCommerce solution. When you are choosing the features to include in your online store, it is best to choose the ones that fit your needs. There is almost endless feature available in the Shopify platform. Some of them are mentioned below:
– Store Apps: With the Shopify platform, you can add your own applications to let users access your online store from any device. For example, if you are having a live webinar on a certain date, you can easily update it and attendees can see the webinar live on their mobile phones. The Store Apps feature offers several different options. You can add your own Google Maps application, Google Checkout, PayPal payment gateway, and many others.
– Oberlo App: Like other online store platforms, you can use Oberlo to integrate your website and mobile apps. Since Oberlo supports OPC billing so you don’t have to create separate accounts for the two, you can easily integrate it with your Shopify store using the Oberlo App. Users can purchase products from your online store and pay using their PayPal account. The Oberlo App also offers various marketing tools to help you with your SEO strategies.
– Lite Apps: Since Shopify offers a free Bountiful apps, you can try out the Shopify Lite Apps to test it out for yourself. The Shopify Lite Apps offers the basic features that most of the other apps offer as well. These include advanced design options, multi-page catalogs, and detailed product descriptions. Since the Shopify apps allow users to search by keywords, you can utilize this feature to drive traffic to your online store. To set up your Shopify store, all you need to do is sign up and add the Google Merchant Accounts as part of your application process.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.