If you want to set up an online store quickly, Shopify might be the best option for you. The commerce platform allows you to easily integrate other business tools and processes into your store. It can help you track your inventory, respond to customer questions, and more. Its point-of-sale system makes it easy to manage your inventory, and you can send text receipts to your customers. It can also help you capture leads through the Instagram integration, and it helps you manage your orders.
The best part about Shopify is its simplicity. You don’t need a ton of coding knowledge to set up an online store. You can install it on any computer and begin selling your products in no time. You don’t even have to know HTML or how to host a website. You can even use Shopify to set up a physical location. You can create your store in 15 minutes and sell your products from anywhere. All you need is a computer and a basic understanding of the internet.
The ecommerce web builder in Shopify is very easy to use and comes with hundreds of templates to choose from. You can edit them with text, images, and videos. You can also use the admin interface to customize them with your own logo and text. Once your store is up and running, you can add or remove products, update prices, and change inventory stock. Test your site to ensure that it works perfectly before launching it. The free trial will allow you to use the platform for 90 days.
Support. While Shopify offers extensive help, you can expect some support if you’re having trouble with the system. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any coding experience. Shopify offers free ecommerce courses and Facebook groups for new store owners. In addition to live support, the company also offers online courses for those who need help with their store. It’s important to consider these features when deciding which platform to use for your online store.
Pricing. Shopify charges a fee for accepting credit cards. This fee is higher than that of other payment methods. Credit card fees will vary depending on your plan. If you want to accept credit cards for your online sales, the Basic plan costs $29.30. Advanced plan costs $299. If you’re not sure how much to pay, shopify’s free trial offers enough time to test the system. Once you’ve decided to use the system, you’ll be glad you did.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.