Shopify is a multinational Canadian e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. The name Shopify also refers to its proprietary e-commerce platform, which is used by online stores and point-of-sale systems. Its software and services are primarily designed to help retailers run their businesses. The company has more than 5,000 customers, spanning every industry, and is used by tens of thousands of small businesses.
The best part about Shopify is that it offers a very predictable pricing structure. While there are additional costs for premium apps and themes, there are no hidden fees, and the free version includes everything you need to open and manage your store. The cheapest plan comes with unlimited support and unlimited product management. Upgrades are available as your business grows. You can choose between three plans: Starter, Small, and Enterprise. There are also a variety of paid upgrades available.
When you sign up for a Shopify trial, you’ll be asked to fill out some basic information about your business. After that, you can customize your store’s look and feel with a number of themes and options. Once you’ve completed this, you can then set up your store, including choosing products and adding images. There are also a variety of customization options to further customize your online store. Then, you can choose from several designs and layouts to customize the look of your online store. The best part is that you can own a Shopify store in 15 minutes.
One of the biggest downsides to Shopify is that it’s difficult to transfer data from one platform to another. Once you close an account, your online store’s data will be permanently deleted. Furthermore, you’ll be locked into the Shopify platform. This can be a disadvantage for many people because it can be hard to migrate from one platform to another. Content marketing is crucial to building a brand, boosting organic traffic, and increasing social proof. Therefore, Shopify should improve its blogging features to attract more customers and keep them.
The dashboard on Shopify is very user-friendly. Its left-hand menu has all the features you’ll need to manage your business. Orders, products, and customers are listed here, making it easy to navigate. You can view your analytics and manage the sales of your products. The dashboard is easy to use and contains all the information you need. There is no need to switch back and forth between different pages of your online store. Using the Shopify software allows you to sell more products, and it can even be used in offline stores.
Unlike traditional methods of building an eCommerce site, Shopify is cloud-based software that allows you to create an online store in minutes. You can add your products and then customize the look of your store with a custom domain name. Once you have a domain name, Shopify will give you a unique URL. After that, you’ll need to decide on a theme and choose products for your online store. During this process, you will be able to select from more than 100 ready-made optimized storefront designs.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.