Shopify Incorporated is a Canada-based global multi-faceted e-business venture headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the inventor of its proprietary open-source e-commerce platform for e-retailing and online stores. The company was started in 1999 by two guys named Wayne Geddes and Michael Cohen. They used their knowledge and experience from successful online ventures to bring their idea to fruition. Today, Shopify is known as one of the most popular and widely used shopping and product-buying portal tools. If you have an e commerce website or are planning to have one, you should definitely consider incorporating Shopify into your online business.
If you have an ecommerce business, it is important to accept credit card payments because this enables you to build a stronger relationship with your customers. With the help of Shopify, you will be able to accept all major credit cards and electronic checks from your customers. But before you decide to implement payment processing on your Shopify storefront, you should check out the options provided by your merchant bank. Find out if you can accept those payments by using third party software such as Braintree or PayPal. You should also find out how you will receive your payments so that you won’t have any delays in your merchant bank account.
Another issue that is important to consider when setting up a shopify storefront is the terms and conditions associated with accepting payments through third party software like Braintree. Some ecommerce merchants pay high transaction fees to their payment gateways, which could become a problem if your budget is limited. Shopify offers a shopping cart feature that comes free with every purchase, but you should look out for other charges that might add up if you’re paying a high transaction fee.
Once you’re set up your shopify storefront, you need to make sure that you have a good content management system (CMS) that is easy to use. The Shopify CMS is easy to install and use, but you should make sure that it is compatible with your back-end applications. Most of the time, this will be a text editor that you manage with the help of an online web-based editor like WordPress. A good Shopify admin panel makes it easier to manage your store by adding features as you go.
The final step that you’ll take to set up your shopify store is to choose a product photography for your store. When you choose a product photography, make sure that you get images that are appropriate for your product’s theme. Shopify offers thousands of images that you can use as product photos, and they’re offered at a reasonable price. In addition to providing you with high quality images, you’ll also be able to manage your store by adding relevant products, managing your inventory, and collecting payment histories, just to name a few of the things that you can do with an online Shopify store.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.