Top Reasons to Use Shopify for Your Online Business
Shopify is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. The company also develops a proprietary e-commerce platform, which can be used to create retail point-of-sale systems and online stores. The company provides a wide range of e-commerce solutions for a variety of industries, including fashion, retail, and restaurants. Here, we take a look at the top reasons to use Shopify for your business.
The most important reason to use Shopify for your online store is its ease-of-use. It requires little or no coding experience, and it has a user-friendly interface. Its low-cost and flexible design makes it an excellent choice for a new e-commerce store. The downside of Shopify is that it doesn’t help with the physical aspects of eCommerce, including storage and shipping. You must do these yourself or outsource the fulfillment process.
Shopify has a comprehensive Point-of-Sale functionality that enables you to sell products in stores. Its hardware includes barcode readers, tills, receipt printers, and more. While you can purchase these items for your own store, you may not be able to purchase them everywhere. If you are interested in purchasing the hardware, you can browse their list of resellers. Some countries offer it for free, while others require you to pay a fee for it.
With a Shopify plan, you can add as many products as you want. It is important to include enough information about your products so that customers can decide if they want to buy. Upload product images and other visual media. Once you’ve added all the necessary information, hit the “Save” button. If you’d like your website to have a specific look and feel, you can download Shopify themes. You can also use them to customize your website’s appearance.
While the free trial period is short, the platform does not offer a refund. The fees of Shopify are high, but they are well worth it if you can sell more products than you currently do. This is particularly true if you have an online business, which may require more frequent payments than a physical shop. You’ll need to search the help pages for answers to your questions. It is important to choose a plan that works for you.
Most Shopify plans are competitively priced. The ‘Lite’ plan is the most affordable and offers a 14-day free trial. If you already have a website, you can choose to pay more and get more features. This is not a bad thing because you can always upgrade later. A free trial period is also beneficial if you’re not sure about the best plan for your needs. With a paid plan, you can choose between different templates.
While Shopify is an excellent choice for small and medium-sized businesses, there are still some disadvantages. The software is not open source, and it does not support third-party customization. Developers must create all custom apps and themes. They are expensive, but they will allow you to build custom websites with minimal effort. The software will also allow you to set up a mobile app for your store. You can then add and edit products, customers, and more.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.