While Shopify is an excellent tool for creating an eCommerce store, it may not be the right fit for all businesses. If your products are single digital downloads, you can use a PayPal button or a WordPress plugin. Shopify is worth considering only if you plan on selling multiple products. The software offers many benefits, including customer records and marketing tools. It is also compatible with popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal and Google Checkout.
Its powerful checkout system makes it easy for your customers to complete a purchase, and it gives you the ability to sell to a global audience. Customers can easily add products to a cart, enter their shipping information and make a payment. The app makes it easy for customers to discover your business and checkout. You can even manage your B2B customers with separate storefronts. If you are a professional, you may want to consider using Shopify for your online store.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.