Amazon is one of the largest online retailers and sellers in the world. Amazon’s revenue last year was reported to be over $49 billion, making it one of the biggest online companies today. Amazon provides a wide variety of products and services for both new and existing customers. Its popularity has made it the biggest retail site in the world. One reason why Amazon is so successful is that it uses simple, yet powerful “commerce rules” to guarantee sales and deliverability for its customers.
Amazon Web Services is a cloud computing platform based on the Amazon Red Hat Linux operating system. Cloud computing allows users to access shared resources on the Internet without needing to install applications or customize servers. Developers refer to this setup as “private clouds.” With private clouds, applications and data are stored in servers rather than on a user’s computer. This reduces infrastructure costs, since no software installation is required.
The idea behind Amazon Web Services is to provide customers with a platform that can be customized as well as accessed from any location. It works by providing an interface for application developers to build, test, and deploy their websites. This makes it possible to use the Amazon Web Services from anywhere an Internet connection is available. Amazon Web Services can be scaled up and down as needed. Amazon Web Services offers two primary models: the Public Cloud and the Private Cloud.
As an example of how Amazon Web Services can be used, let’s say you have a blog or website that contains products related to your current interest. Rather than purchasing web hosting from a host that will charge you hundreds of dollars every month, you can host your blog or website on the Amazon Web Services platform. You will pay only for the number of web pages you want hosted on Amazon Web Services. Then, when someone makes a purchase from your blog or website, they will make a purchase via Amazon, not through your web host. All you have to do is sign in to your Amazon account and the funds will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Web Services account.
As you can see, Amazon Web Services provides many advantages over other options. Amazon Web Services provides an interface through which you can develop and deploy your web site. Amazon Web Services also provides storage facilities for your data and traffic. Amazon Web Services has been referred to as a “rag-pack” platform because it is extremely easy to learn and use. This makes it possible to launch your own e-business using Amazon Web Services without having to spend years or decades learning how to develop web sites.
In addition to these benefits, Amazon Web Services is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to host websites of all sizes. The reason why Amazon Web Services is so popular is due to the fact that it provides a platform where third-party developers and companies can easily build, deploy, manage, and monitor websites for you. The bottom line is that if you are an entrepreneur who wants to take advantage of the latest trend in technology, Amazon Web Services is a great way to get started.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.